Project Size and Plan:
12. The project should be location specific. Projects should normally not be spread over a large area covering several Districts.
13. The agency should plan out the physical and financial targets for each activity and the time schedule for the various operations included in the project for which financial support is required.
14. Microplan should be prepared for the project area in consultation with the local community/ beneficiaries as far as possible. Microplan should include:
- Site demarcation and management map preparation;
- The planting programme;
- Site Preparation;
- Choice of species and method of establishment; the techniques for raising seedlings and planting, maintenance etc. should be explicitly given;
- Harvesting of fodder, fuelwood etc;
- Protection; the village community should work out a mechanism best suited to the local conditions;
- Benefit sharing mechanism.
The micro-plans are not required to be submitted to the NAEB, but may be available to the evaluator by the Agency.